Shavkat Mirziyoyev is the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan. He was born on July 24, 1957 in the village of Zangli, which is located in the Samarkand region of Uzbekistan. In 1981, he very successfully graduated from the Tashkent Institute of Theater and Art named after Alisher Navoi. The future president of uzbekistan shavkat mirziyoyev began his political career in 1981, when he was appointed head of the Krasnodar Agricultural Combine.
It is also worth highlighting such key points of his activities as:
- After this, he held various high positions in the Uzbek government. In 2003, he became prime minister of Uzbekistan.
- Mirziyoyev officially became the president of Uzbekistan on December 14, 2016, after the death of the country’s first president, Islam Karimov.
- After being elected to the presidency, Mirziyoyev carried out a number of reforms in various fields, such as economics, politics and culture, and became a recognized leader in the Central Asian region.
- In his work, Mirziyoyev actively participates in the social and economic development of Uzbekistan. He attaches great importance to modernizing and diversifying the economy, creating jobs, attracting foreign investment and developing tourism.
- Mirziyoyev also strives to strengthen democratic institutions, protect human rights and develop civil society in Uzbekistan. He has carried out sweeping reforms in the justice sector, granted an amnesty for political prisoners and opened a dialogue with the opposition.
On the officially confirmed Instagram page under the nickname “mirziyoyevsheng” you can learn a lot of new and interesting things, as well as the latest news and events related directly to the activities of Shavkat Mirziyoyev. He is quite active in political communication through this popular platform today, exchanging information and interacting quite closely with citizens and other political leaders.
In general, it is worth noting that Shavkat Mirziyoyev is one of the most outstanding politicians of our time, who strives for the further success and development of Uzbekistan and strengthening its role in the international arena. His reforms and focus on economic development, human rights and democratic change are supported both within and outside the country.