The security of computer systems in modern conditions comes to the fore. It is this factor that forces companies and individual users to protect themselves from external attacks and install special programs. To determine the state of the system, use the Order Security Assessment service.
Features of the offer
This type of work can be carried out by a company that has appropriately qualified specialists on its staff and with Cyber Vulnerability Assessment capabilities. In other words, to properly build protection, it is necessary to determine the main vulnerabilities of a particular system and select methods and methods for covering them. The CQR company has a Vulnerability Management Service, and offers services to any organization regarding a security system.
The process is carried out in several stages:
- A detailed and comprehensive analysis of the entire computer infrastructure for vulnerabilities is carried out.
- Emerging technical issues in system architecture, installed applications, and hardware conflicts are explored.
- The possibility of system attacks in the process of interaction between software and humans is determined.
- Vulnerabilities are assessed manually and automatically.
- All access options, passwords and other verification options are checked.
- Existing and potential vulnerabilities are identified, a report is compiled, and ways to resolve the problem are indicated.
The work is carried out by cybersecurity experts who know all the techniques and capabilities of attackers, which allows you to focus on the main problems of a particular system and quickly identify all the shortcomings in its protection.
An accurate diagram of the network infrastructure is drawn up, the managers of the customer company receive a complete picture of its composition and condition, and understand what measures need to be taken for high-quality protection. This information will help in the further development of the enterprise or organization when scaling the system.
The work is carried out comprehensively, all aspects of the network are studied, any, even the smallest vulnerabilities are identified and completely closed. Recommendations and specific procedures are developed to avoid similar problems in the future during intensive use of the computer system.
The cost of the procedure is relatively small, taking into account the protection capabilities and potential loss of information during hacker attacks, system downtime or its collapse.