Ordinary artists have art galleries and art academies. Digital has its own spaces. For example, the creative community GFX-HUB 2.0, on gfx-hub.co you can find a lot of interesting materials.
GFX-HUB 2.0 is the premier site for digital and 3D artists and game developers. Everything you need is here; all kinds of graphic resources are available to each user without restrictions. This is the most authoritative portal that sets the standards for the entire conglomerate of digital artists.
The interface is completely in English, but such trifles do not bother those working in digital. The pros outweigh: it’s the largest digital graphics library. Users themselves add information here and can exchange it.
Most of the content is available completely free of charge. You don’t even have to register. There are premium objects that need to be paid for, but their number is small. Art has never been so free.
There is a lot of graphic content here. It is divided into convenient categories. An extensive collection of materials can be used as a source of inspiration, drawing on the work of more experienced colleagues.
The set of tools also inspires respect. They are available in all popular programs and are integrated with all major graphics editors.
Registered users have access to even more features. You will be able to freely manage projects and track the progress of work in detail. Reports are generated automatically: all the actions of team members are at a glance.
Not to mention the interface. It is simple and clear, without unnecessary information and unnecessary introductions. On the main page, there is a convenient news feed, a drop-down menu on the side with different sections and a login form.
- Software. Fully ready-to-work graphic editors – take and download. No hacks needed.
- Plugins. The name speaks for itself: plugins for specialized software.
- Guides. Technical information for various programs.
- Books and magazines. Practical tools, rules for creating content and sources of inspiration – everything for digital design and more.
- 3D models. For artists who prefer volume, designers and video game developers.
- 2D graphics. For other digital artists.
- Textures and materials. A section with a variety of textures with which it is so convenient to create new content.
- Unity assets. Content for one of the most popular engines.
unreal engine. Another popular engine
- Video templates. Everything you need to create high quality digital video.
- Sounds. The section is useful not only for video content authors, but also for musicians, game developers and many others.