The face of any kitchen, of course, is facades. They are primarily striking. They are usually made from materials such as: aluminum, glass, chipboard, MDF, plastic and wood.
An important factor in the design of furniture for the kitchen is its accessories.
Consider only the existing standard types of furniture fittings for the kitchen, the choice of opening systems is a very important stage of assembly of kitchen furniture, this will depend on the smoothness of the opening of the doors, the sound with which they open. Buying furniture fittings are in the companies -tested companies, for example, Nord has been working since 1996 and has proven itself positively in the furniture fittings market.
1) handles – they are designed to open the facades. Handles are made of plastic, wood, metal and other materials. There are a huge number of different models and therefore the price for them is also different.
2) strips – designed to dock the corner kitchen countertops. There are corner planks, straight and end.
3) awnings – for attaching kitchen facades to boxes. They are called differently-furniture loops. Are divided into internal, overhead, deaf, for various angles, half -laying and others.
4) Kargo – sliding boxes that are in great demand. They serve to store various household chemicals such as: detergents and cleaners, washing powders and another trifle.
5) Moika – an integral part of any kitchen. Most often, a cut -type sinks are installed. There are also overheads, but due to the fact that they are not particularly practical, they are installed where they install.
In some models of the kitchen set, drawers are installed below. For this type of boxes, individual accessories are made. It can be attributed to the guide ball or roller. Tandem-boxes, meta boxes.
Supports that are attached to the lower modules are a decorative and adjustable species. Plinths covering the gaps between the wall and the countertop.
Confirmates – they are designed to assemble the boxes from chipboard among themselves. Various self -tapping screws, corners and fittings are used to attach accessories for fastening.
Various kinds of dryers are provided for dishes, and drawing baskets for garbage. To raise the facades up or lowering down, gas or mechanical lifts or elevators are provided.
As well as the rails mounted between the upper facades and the countertop designed for various household items.
The style of kitchen furniture
Any person who wants to somehow change or refresh his apartment deals with the problem of choosing the right furniture for our kitchen. After all, in addition to beauty, this room should be as functional as possible. Many consider the cuisine the core at home. All the members of the family spend a lot of time here, including the smallest. Therefore, you need to make it as comfortable and safe as possible.
Before going to a furniture store for shopping, you need to decide on some moments. Let’s start with the size of the kitchen set. She should perfectly fit into the dimensions of your kitchen. Here it is worth considering the depth, width and height of the room. In many kitchens, you can see both suspended boxes and high chests of drawers.
Choose furniture from the manufacturer who deserves trust. Learn all possible options. Select several leading manufacturers and consider their offers. In this case, the result will be more balanced, justified and satisfy all your preferences. Do not bypass the little -known manufacturers. They can also have a good attention of quality furniture. All the famous furniture brands were previously unknown to anyone.
An important factor is the design style. Furniture should emphasize the main direction in the design of the interior of the room. If the plans in the modern style of “high-tech” are planning, then furniture items should also be sustained in this style or more close, for example, in a minimalist or “modern”. Unacceptable will become the headset “Retro”, “Country” or “Provence”. The result of a combination of such styles can disappoint you extremely. Therefore, before acquiring the necessary furniture, you need to clearly determine the style of the future interior. For young people, the creative “high -tech” is suitable, for conservatives – the style of “modern”, and the universal classic will delight the eyes of representatives of all generations.